Friday, August 22, 2008

Meet Bebe Darling our Coton de Tulear



"Bebe Darling" is our Coton de Tulear. She will be celebrating her first Birthday on September 13, 2008 !
I often get emails from future Coton owners wanting to know what Bebe likes to eat, etc... so I thought this would be the best way to share all of Bebe's favorite things and mine ! Everything from food, treats, grooming products, toys, crates, housetraining, and books that were so helpful.
This is 2 years in the making....One year of research before Bebe, and this past year living with our Coton de Tulear. I will share it all....the things that worked, and the things that didn't work ! I hope with all my help, it will save time for YOU !! And your Coton will thank you !! Please know that I'm NOT a dog expert...Bebe is our first family dog, and I'm learning as I go, and hopefully passing along information that really should be shared !!