Saturday, August 23, 2008

Food- What I feed my Coton de Tulear



I currently feed Bebe Innova EVO small bites in the yellow bag. She has never had anything else. I have heard that this can be a little rich and some Coton's have runny stools when they eat this, but Bebe has never had a problem. I agree that they have sensitive stomachs, so you have to be careful when switching foods. For now, I'm not going to change it since it works so great for her. I order it here, and it comes right to my doorstep, which is so nice !! www.petfooddirect.com
"Low Carb, Hi-Protein and Grain Free.At Natura, we understand that it isn't always possible to feed your pet a raw diet. This is until now. EVO is also a convenient, complete and balanced supplement to a raw feeding program. EVO Dog Small Bites Dry Dog Food...What to feed when you can't feed raw. "

I know many Coton owners who feed "CANIDAE " and I may try that as well. I'll let you know when I do, and if it agrees with Bebe.