Friday, August 22, 2008

Comfort for your new puppy


Her first night with her Snuggle Puppie !











I must say, this is worth EVERY penny ! It's a SNUGGLE PUPPIE and I brought it with me when I picked up Bebe at our breeders. When I got home, I placed the snuggle puppie in the crate when Bebe went to bed. It comes with hand warmers to keep your puppy warm at night, and also a heart beat so it reminds them of their litter mates. It comforted Bebe like you cannot believe ! She slept through the night from day 1 !! Thank You SNUGGLE PUPPIE PEOPLE !! She STILL sleeps with it on her pillow at night, now that she is a big girl ! She sleeps with her chin on it every night. It's hilarious. You can get them at various dog sites, but this is who makes them. http://www.snugglepuppie.com/ or www.choicepetproducts.com